sti vs evo vs Is300

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I have no argument there the skyline is an awesome car; the supra and skyline are some of the fastest street cars in america.

ok, how about you little sallys talk about some real cars, instead of those 4, and 6 cylinder cars, 69 chevelle, blown 502 big block, :eek: yea, so was the ricers left in the tire smoke, or did they shrivvel up in fright?? :-*

i was saying the best jap cars ...now were going onto muscle cars...GT500 owns :cool:, and 427 cobra :eek:

**** the evo piece of ****.

i test drove a IS and what a nice car, its 10x more solid then the 4 banger sti. and also longevity is a concern to me!!!! i would rather a 6 then a 4. turbo a IS and it will walk all over a STI, plus you can pick up a cheap IS thats got 20k and dump 10k into it, then have a car with 800hp, vs a STI (cant buy 1 used because its been beat to ****) with 300 already supercharged HP on a tin Box 4 that prolly wont last for **** when you got what 12-14 lbs of boost on the little dingy 4......**** that ****

rice is for chinks

Kyle, i thought you liked STI's...plus i think stock for stock an STI will beat an IS.

**** the evo piece of ****.

i test drove a IS and what a nice car, its 10x more solid then the 4 banger sti. and also longevity is a concern to me!!!! i would rather a 6 then a 4. turbo a IS and it will walk all over a STI, plus you can pick up a cheap IS thats got 20k and dump 10k into it, then have a car with 800hp, vs a STI (cant buy 1 used because its been beat to ****) with 300 already supercharged HP on a tin Box 4 that prolly wont last for **** when you got what 12-14 lbs of boost on the little dingy 4......**** that ****

rice is for chinks

STI is turbo for one, and when you have 800hp how can you have longevity?
yes i will agree a strait 6 is a great motor(skyline ;D) but get you **** strait befour you start bitching

Latest posts

Back