steering stem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
looking to update my stearing stem anyone ever look into a anti vib stem like for a yfz or rappy... to fit my 07 wolvy

I don't know about any steering stems but I just upgraded to Fasst flexx bars and ODI rogue grips it made a huge improvement on vibration and massive difference on the feedback to hands and wrists.

I don't know about any steering stems but I just upgraded to Fasst flexx bars and ODI rogue grips it made a huge improvement on vibration and massive difference on the feedback to hands and wrists.[/QthUOTE]

I think I am going to check into the impact damper from them(percision racing) they just came out with them ... they move up or down two inches either way...

up date ... After talking with percision racing he pointed me to Texiera tech... their gonna take my stock stem cut the bottom off and add a +1 1/2 chromely upper stem and custom plate that u can move your bars forward on the mount and put the new shock and vibe clamp on for $329.oo ...and powder coat it... didn't say what the turn around time would be gonna send my stem out monday..

Back