Steering stem

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheese_05_70

Reaction score
Dumb question what the purpose of a +2 steering stem? Everyone in the ultimate warrior build thread wants one. What the benefits of them?

They offer better riding positions, If your a taller guy and slump over the bars a lot they help. Also they are a lot stronger than the OEM's and they look a lot better, Most offer Antivibe clamps which help arm pump and fatigue. I own a Lonestar and a Houser, I haven't installed the LSR yet but the Houser does wonders for me, I stand a lot and it really helps. Most OEM stems are weak one good rollover or a tree clip and the stem will bend.

Thanks i thought most of them helped with the vibration just wasnt sure. Thats what makes me tired. I have never rode something with + steering stem but i didnt think it was all that short. Maybe its because I dont know any better. Doesn't help I road ride quite a bit and that will wear you out.

There was a LSR used stem on ebay last week for 150, Not a bad deal at all. If you do decide to get one you will be pleased.

Latest posts

Back