Steering Stabilizer's

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THORrider05

Reaction score
Has anyone installed a steering stabilizer? If so how did you mount it? I just picked one up today, Its a stick type not a fancy precision one.

I got a Denton 7 way that's the stick style, If its the type with 2 clamps you most likely will have to mount it backwards. I tried mounting mine frontwards but everytime I turned the bars it hit my front bumper. Guys with the older PEP's mount them to the bottom motor mount and then clamp to the stem.

Can you post pics of how it mounted? Im unsure of what one i have brand wise. It has a denton sticker on it and a golden west billet clamp that would mount on the frame.

Travis you got yourself a damn good stabilizer, Denton no longer make them but was used by several teams and riders, I can get a pic tomorrow for ya, If it don't have 2 clamps then you may have to mount it like the PEP's. Some vary but mine has a round clamp to go on the stem and then a square clamp for tubing/frame.

Yea i have two billet clamps, one for the steering stem and another for the frame. If you can get pics of how yours is mounted thatd be great. I'll take some pics of it and post them so you can see what i got.

Back