Stator basket Please help quickly !!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.E.Warrior97-2001

Reaction score
Quick question, I have the stator hub (basket) whatever it is called off my warrior. when i was putting it back on I noticed the half moon (woodruff) key is kinda offset.. The half that catches the hub is offset from the part that catches the crank.. Is this normal someone please help....

Quick question, I have the stator hub (basket) whatever it is called off my warrior. when i was putting it back on I noticed the half moon (woodruff) key is kinda offset.. The half that catches the hub is offset from the part that catches the crank.. Is this normal someone please help....

either it has a timing degree key, or its a stock one thats bent somehow. post a pic

sounds like a vitos key actually. i don't think a stocker will bend all that easily. they just shear the hell off

Could be a degree key i guess, I was kinda figuring it would snap instead of break also. Everything iv changed on the motor so far has been stock though.

sorry iv got the basket back on, i turned the key to make my timing line up the closest. I Looked on ebay found a viddos key for a banshee it looks just like mine from the drawing

Back