Starter clutch issues...again, with video

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warriorfreak99

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq2sNusOPRM
^What in the hell is causing the starter clutch to grab and stall like that? That one way bearing trashed shortly after the video was made and i'm getting ready to order an L&L and I want to diagnose/fix any problems I have before I put the new one in there, just the bearing itself or am I missing something? Everything was assembled properly etc. Also, will the raptor 350 L&L one way bearing work on a warrior? thanks guys

is the flywheel gouged or anything where it goes into the 1 way bearing
did you test the flywheel in the 1 way bearing before installing it all to make sure it worked flawlessly

im gonna use all different hardware this time, just ordered an L&L bearing for a raptor 350 and ill use my spare flywheel and idler gear.

Let me know how the l and l is cuase im gonna order one to i trashed 4 brand new starter bearings to. The y just shattered with in mayb a couple times of starting the quad. But i emailed l and l and they wrote back and said that they produce one of the best starter clutches with 800 ft lbs of grabbing force

yeah the $50 ebay ones sure are ****..oem is okay but the l&l is double sprung on each roller oem is only 1 spring for the entire assembly. we'll see

Latest posts

Back