Start Button question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98Yellow350

Reaction score
I have a start button that seems to have no spring to it. Is it possible to rebuild these? Thanks.

I have a start button that seems to have no spring to it. Is it possible to rebuild these? Thanks.

Im sure there is pop it open and look.. And if not you can pick up a used one for next to nothing or Im sure someone has one sitting around here on this site..

Thank you very much for the reply. I've popped it open, but couldn't figure out how to get the last little piece out. I'm going to see if I can find a good used one I guess. Thanks again!

i have taken them apart before, can't remember for sure how to explain how to pull it apart without pictures

I got hung up on the last little plastic piece that goes over the actual start button. It didn't seem to want to come loose. Thanks for your reply!

After the screws are all out it comes apart with plastic tab locks. Small screwdriver or pick behind tab pulls it apart. I think there are two u have to unlock simultaneously if I'm remembering right. Mine didn't spring when I got it either. Spring had fallen sideways. Fixed for nothing.

Back