St Helens Trip

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if ya guys want to know (which I know ya do) first my axle nut fell off cause lesson learned 200ft lbs of tourqe still Needs a cotter pin. Then after I got a new axle nut and cotter pins and got that all fixed for 8 bucks I wasn't running a fuel filter and my ****** carb had something floating around in it so it kept on clogging and shutting off when I was riding it. So yeah tow mater had to tow me out. And lets just say ALOT of **** is zip tied on lol. So my bike was not ready but I had a lot of fun even though I was the burden of the group lol

Hahaha I'm gonna make it reliable before the next time I take it out.
With a lot less zip ties and break downs and hopefully I will have rear brakes!

Na just have to put the **** together right and get some bolts! Lol
I'm gonna try and rig up my rear brake caliper so it will work again.

Man looks like you fellas had a ******' blast out there! I'm so jealous! And Alex, you'd so be the burden in my dad's eyes. Lol. He likes for NOTHING to go wrong on a trip. He needs to just remember **** happens. Haha.

Hahaha yeah it was fun! Dammit gs4 now everyone knows what I really look like! Lol

Looks like a good time! But damn you guys gotta start using imgur.com to host photos and youtube for vids! They'll stick around on the site a lot longer than Photobucket.

thanks man ... its the new background on WC hope you guys dont mind

Sent from my GT-S5660M using Tapatalk 2

Back