Sprocket Hub Seized on Axle

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLife_181

Reaction score
Any tricks for getting the sprocket hub off of a warrior axle. Mine is seized on the axle. :argh:

Try spraying some PB Blaster in the splines then let it soak in for a few hours after that tap it a few times from the inside with a hammer.

Ok, yea ive read to use PB Blaster on another forum, does that stuff work alot better than just regular penetrating oil? because im just using normal penetrating oil right now.

Ok, yea ive read to use PB Blaster on another forum, does that stuff work alot better than just regular penetrating oil? because im just using normal penetrating oil right now.

Yes PB Blaster is A LOT better then anything else I ever used! :tup:

I use nut cracker for everything and anything that gets stuck.

Thanks for the help everbody! tried everything....and i mean everything, and still could not get it off. luckily my buddy had a spare one kicking around so i just bought it off him and am going to cut the old one off.

PB Blaster and heat like Lloyd said, Both have saved me plenty of times. But sometimes its cheaper to buy a used one than to fight with it for hours. Glad you got it fixed.

Latest posts

Back