spray bomb, and new tires..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarheadoo7

Reaction score
pics here..

Before:

DSCN2128.jpg

After:
DSCN2161.jpg

DSCN2159_cr.jpg

Fun with color:

Honda red

DSCN2161red.jpg

Kawa green

DS.jpg

Looks good jar head. You really painted the frame right? (its not all photoshop) Good job man. And look to me like you missed a tree? Nice dent.

ahahh i didnt even hit it that hard! i gotta get a new bumper some day.. yes its all painted and after a nice day at Crows Canyon i need to touch it up already.. but that was expected..

hey there jarhead! xlofnktax from the Dakota forums with the black 00 dakota thats bagged from Stylin!

How did you paint it? Just mask off engine and stuff? I wanna paint mine black too.
Whatcha do about vin?

when i painted mine, i just rapped some rags over the engine, and cleaned up the area a bit then spayed a way. and a fyi the spray bomb style truck bed coating that you can buy a t aouto zone or whatever is really good for frames if you dont want to have to do painting priming and powder coat, the coating isnt very shiny, but its not flat either, and you dont even need to sand it, i did about 3 coats on the whole frame and a-arms/swinger and that stuff doesnt come off

If your gunna do it, do it right. Take everything apart. It really doesn't take that long and you lean a little more about your machine first hand.

I suggest buying a clymer Manuel asap. You'll be good. You know how to take things apart and put them back together form working on trucks, its basically the same deal.

Back