Sport bikes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broughsy01warrior

Reaction score
If I were to buy another sport bike what would you guys recommend? I'm thinking banshee, 250r just because of them being 2 stroke ;) haha:slayer:
This will happen next summer.. I have no money now lol :mad:

Hard choice... Both maybe? I think it depends on what type of riding you plan on doing.

im not planning on selling my kawi so i won t be able to afford the thumper.. thats why im thinking old school smokers.. just because theyre still pretty bad ass and powerful.

with this bike ill just be riding sand pits and screwin around lol, ill still have my brute for trails and mud, i just want the sport bike for when summer roles around and theres barely any mud up here.
:)

If you really like the warrior then get a cheap one and build it to what you want.. I would if I could.

I say Banshee.
Unlimited aftermarket support and tuning.
They can be a great trail bike or an all out 100+ horsepower machine.
One of the best platforms ever built imo.

I say find a clean Zuki LT250r..
I had 2 of them, and their great little quads for both track, and trail. Where the banshee can get a bit sketchy on tight trails.
But!!
The banshee does have a better aftermarket following.

Well shoot man.
If he has that much he could get a YFZ 450..
Or if he still wanted a 2 stroke, build one.
warrior 2 smoke conversion. ya get a warrior, a 2 stroke, and the enjoyment of building it yourself!
But I wouldn't do it to a warrior. If I had it to do over again, I woulda found a more modern frame to build a hybrid out of.
A YZ250, in a YFZ frame. Thats a killer trail quad right there, and it would have the modern parts, and aftermarket support. :tup:

YFZ rolling chassis pop up all the time.

For the type of riding you mentioned I say banshee. You said the modern thumpers are out of your price range but you can find an early YFZ in the $3000 range, you're gonna pay nearly that much for a decent banshee. Either way you can't lose. I think the R would be cool but I'm too much a Yamaha guy.

Latest posts

Back