SPEEDLINE'Z VS STREAMLINES Brake Lines

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
I am in the market for new +2 brake lines. Does anyone have any input on the difference between theses two brands? I know that Speedline'z are cheaper but not by much. Maybe 10$. And Streamlines come in different colors. Any knowledge on these would be awesome!

I also want to know if its better to go with a 2 line set up in the front or a 3 line set up? I love the way George has his set up (STLYamWar). What's the difference?

Thanks guys.

No difference just the name, I have owned Galfer, Streamline and Speedlinez they all look the same. However some use a 2 line set up and some use a T setup. I just ordered some Streamlines for my 350 and my 660 reason being I liked the smoke look of the cables. Galfers lines do swivel at the ends for easier mounting.

I'm not sure what the difference is between the 2 brands Jimmy but by using 2 lines it distributes the same amount of brake fluid to each caliper. All new hardware (double banjo nut, 2 caliper nuts and washers) comes with the brake lines from American Star along with install instructions.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna grab these then when I can:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/400708534619

Sold by American star. +2 Speedline'z brake lines.
65$ shipped. Gonna go with the same set up as George (2 lines) with the alba racing brake line clamps in black. Should be all set up in a couple weeks.

Should look and perform awesome. If I had the extra money I'd get them too.

yep the 2 line setup holds a higher pressure thus better brake responce
Good choice

Latest posts

Back