Spark plug

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boe

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this forum, but would like to ask a question, ok i have 1995 warrior with dg rcm pipe, titanium valve springs, hot cams, high compression piston, heavy duty clutch springs, uni air filter and rejetted, My question what would be the best sparkplug to run in it?? any ideas??

ok thanks and what would i get out of that brisk plug..is it worth the money?

thanks i just ordered one..btw what are some other good mods i can do to this thing?

thanks i just ordered one..btw what are some other good mods i can do to this thing?

A ton of mods you can do! What kinda mods are you looking for Ive done alot to mine.. Ive done a clutch case oil cooler mod, direct shifter,Yfz front calibers, Hot rods 379 stroker kit! Theres more but thats some look in the tutorials and you will find other mods ..

Im looking more into some performance, i want more out of my warrior

which is better boring it out or stroker kit...but then wont i have problems with over heatting

which is better boring it out or stroker kit...but then wont i have problems with over heatting

All depends on the rider.. I have the 379 its snotty and a lot of torque.. You should add a oil cooler with either or its going to run hotter..

would a 366 bore kit be great with the other mods i have now?

ok thanks ill look into it and what could i do to keep this thing cooler do they make a radiator or something i could put on it

Back