spark plug after the change

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
so here's what my plug looks like after about 4 hours of riding at the park with the 155 main and HMF exhaust on it is it good or lean?
2012-04-19194232.jpg

she had lot's more power and got up and went like a banshee and never had any probs

Looks good. If you want to make sure top end jetting is spot on, up the main one size at a time until it surges at wot (standing still). Once it surges then back it down a size and you should be good. Does it run hotter than usual, like it is runing lean?

no she didn't get hot at all but then again it was only 45 degrees today but I rode her hard for 4 hours straight with only 2 short 5 min breaks

my buddy submerged his 94 up to the seat in muddy water and I had to run back to truck to get the ratchet strap and pull him out forgot to take pics in the rush to get it out before she drowned had to stand her up to get all the water out of air box and had to ring out the uni and let dry before we started it up again but she fired up and ran great afterwards sorry guys was in too much of a rush to snap some pics but it was funny as hell cause he said he was gonna go try the mud hole out for size and I passed and thank god I did she was deep.

If it was only 45 degrees out, it will be richer when temps warm up. If 45 is your normal daytime temps when you ride then richen it up. If it is normally warmer when you ride, you may want to leave it where it is.

Looked tan on my computer. Also, that's why you need a gopro (so do I). That way all embaressing moments your friends have are captured forever for all to see, lol. I sure do wish I could get one before I go to hatfield in 3 weeks. With my uncle there he is bound to go home with a great story involving him and some stationary object (or just him and the quad) that should get cought on tape.

we had the digital camera with us but we were worried the carb was gonna suck water so we just worried about getting it out asap

It does have a slight tint of tan on it but it was only 45 degrees out and through the summer it will be anywhere from 70 to100 degrees out when we ride so should I just leave it or bump it up 1?

Just got on the computer at work (waiting for customer decisson) and I would take it up a size. Can see it much better on this screen. Like 00 said, you can always go back down. It's not off by much.

Yall are blind thats lean... tan is right, gray/white is lean, black is rich.

Bump the main one more time.

:tup:

If it was only 45 degrees out, it will be richer when temps warm up. If 45 is your normal daytime temps when you ride then richen it up. If it is normally warmer when you ride, you may want to leave it where it is.

:tup:

thats whitish for my liking i always look for golden brown

Latest posts

Back