SONG IN HUEVOS 7

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adam4by4

Reaction score
Whats that song thats in the big jump proof video in the video section.

Its also in huevos 7

Anyone?

KILKLSWITCH ENGAGE- END OF HEARTACHE

Id reccomend you just buy the whole album, every song on it is great.

Ill do that Im not a big d loader anyway If i like one song im bound to like another so i buy it!

cough ther is no edit button cough

Its called modify and this thread was over untill you had to be a post nazi!

J/K man

Post Nazi

Now that's funny.

Oh crap, now I am a post whore....

Woot, Now I'm a Post Nazi too.. Join the Ranks Everyone, Though other then pale, adam, dead, and DSW, I outrank the rest of ya's in post nazi'ism...
~Bill

I know I was kidding I actually meant to hit the modify button but hit reply instead and just ran with it!

Made a special trip to a music store today since we were in town and all they had were the first album Killswitch Engaged and the second one Alive Or Just Breathing. Are either one of these as good as the newest one??

Kinda funny. My 11 year old daughter was with me and asked what the name of the album was and I responded Killswitch Engaged and got this evil look from this woman like I was the anti-christ.....(BAD PARENT)

Made a special trip to a music store today since we were in town and all they had were the first album Killswitch Engaged and the second one Alive Or Just Breathing. Are either one of these as good as the newest one??

Kinda funny. My 11 year old daughter was with me and asked what the name of the album was and I responded Killswitch Engaged and got this evil look from this woman like I was the anti-christ.....(BAD PARENT)

I'm not sure as to how good the prior ones are, but after you got that look from that lady, you should of said something like, Now if your good in the store,and on the ride home, I'll let you play w/ the shotgun when we get home, to your daughter. ;D
~Bill

The new album is the end of heartache IMO its the better one out there..

The older one had jesse leach and hes good if you like alot of screaming and etc. but howard (the new lead singer) sounds way better imo.

Both are great albums though.

Back