Someone please help! Warrior stutter!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorPride87

Reaction score
87 warrior
I just jetted to 45 pilot and 147.5 main also tried a 150
Aftermarket exhaust
I ran it with out the filter and less bogging but when I run the filter on it it's like it want to bog out at higher throttle any suggestions? With filter or no filter or if the throttle is held in one position it stutters other than idle. i have rebuilt the carb replaced the o-rings on the main jet tube I've adjusted the float several times with no success any ideas would be appreciate because i have no clue what this could be. Thanks in advanced.

87 warrior
I just jetted to 45 pilot and 147.5 main also tried a 150
Aftermarket exhaust
I ran it with out the filter and less bogging but when I run the filter on it it's like it want to bog out at higher throttle any suggestions? With filter or no filter or if the throttle is held in one position it stutters other than idle. i have rebuilt the carb replaced the o-rings on the main jet tube I've adjusted the float several times with no success any ideas would be appreciate because i have no clue what this could be. Thanks in advanced.

Try dropping your needle down to the next clip!

Thanks for the quick response! I will give this a try and report back with the results

Warrior carb issues

we are having the same problem - everything is factory, stuttering at all throttle positions other than idle - we too have adjusted the float numerous times with no change.

I am curious as to what dropping the needle down to the next clip meens. are ya talking about the needle and seat. I am not a yamaha mechanic - just trying to get by to get this thing running right again.

everything was fine yesterday when driven - then this morning it was popping cutting out and stuutering hard. Please help

Finally someone with the same problem! I changed the needle height with no change when I figure this problem out I will post it I've been trying to figure this stutter out since December in between work and sleep I haven't figured it out yet

Last edited:
There's a clip on the needle with five settings the 3rd notch is stock lowering the needle will lean it raising the needle will richin it

Latest posts

Back