Some Raptor pics and my new Dr.D Exhaust

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yuana

Reaction score
Thought I would take some pictures in the day time.
ea710eb8.jpg

ea710e31.jpg

ea710db8.jpg

ea710d49.jpg

ea710cd2.jpg

ea710c41.jpg

I know, that really sucks but we need the same plates as the cars to drive onroad.
Takes the cool looks of the bumper away.

What to do? Will have to live with it.

THOSE ARE HUGE PLATES LOL
looking good keep the parts going lol

Hey yuana, what type of conditions do you ride in? If you ride in dusty, wet conditions let me know how you like the pro design intake. I'm thinking of getting one but I'm still not sure if I want to trust it without the lid on.

I ride in pretty much dusty conditions because it's pretty much summer here 365 days a year and always hot and dry. I'll have to check the wet conditions in October when the hurricane season starts. But I'll let you know how it works out with the dusty conditions first.

Took out the Sparky today to test the sound levels but damn that was loud and cool sounding.
Very easy to remove the sparky by the way, 3 bolts to take of cover and 2 bolts to take of the connector behind that and remove the sparky.
Love the sound of this pipe with or without sparky it's real throaty.

thats sick... my spacers have held up to some good riding abuse so far, ive had em on for like 2 months

Back