Some random pics of the new Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTWarrior

Reaction score
Heres my new-to-me 2003 Warrior. So far having lots of fun with it. Here it is as it sits now. What would be some of the first things you guys would do to start modding it? Thanks for looking

Besides a bumper and direct shifter, I'd probably leave it alone for a while and just ride it. It looks pretty damn good the way it sits. Maybe change out the clutch perch, I hate that ugly looking stock p.o.s. and do the raptor clutch cable mod. I like it the way it looks now, I really like the colors on it, nice ride man.

Do the raptor clutch mod. You won't regret it. Also like stated direct shifter. And I'd get a set of bars and of course a bumper.

Damn nice Toyota you got there!!!! Cant beat the direct shifter big improvement over stock, Likin all these pics!!

What? There's a warrior in that pic? I couldn't tell... I was drooling over the Toyota... Lol
MORE YOTA PICS!

What? There's a warrior in that pic? I couldn't tell... I was drooling over the Toyota... Lol
MORE YOTA PICS!

I agree alex! Im loving that yota

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Ill look into a direct shifter and the raptor clutch mod, thanks guys! Yeah Toyotas are my main hobby but i enjoy all toys. Not to get off topic but heres a couple other pics.

My supercharged 4runner on 35s

My 1980 with a Vortec swap on 38s

Alright back to Warriors!

Any complications with buying aftermarket bars on these things? need a new mount for them? Ive done it on all my dirt bikes but just seeing what ppl do on these

The ass end really sags when i sit on it. I hear you can throw a banshee shock in there and it springs it up a bit. What do you guys think is the best idea?

Sorry are you asking what size tires on the trucks or the wheeler?

35s on the 4runner and 38s on the pickup

Thanks for the comments guys

Back