some pics of my winter "WARSKI" project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
had to get some dimensions for Josh for the ski brackets so thought I'd share some pics

2012-12-06184131.jpg
2012-12-06184102.jpg

still trying to get ahold of a pair of 22" paddles for the rear or I'm thinking of getting a pair of Kenda Snow Mads

$T2eC16VHJFoE9nh6oVNIBQZETLt7I%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

i just cut my sand/snow tires off my rims the other day wish i knew! i mounted those 25 inchers and they are so dry rotter they will hold air for like 5 mins hahaha even with slime in them. I didnt know they were so bad i never would have mounted them.

well that sucks!
I have a studded pair of fronts on white stock rims that are dry rotted but they are holding air still

Interesting. Really wanting to see how this all pans out and how the monts are going to work.

4" to 8" of snow coming my way this weekend followed by 40mph winds and 15 to 20 below windchill's yeah!!! I like the snow but the wind and -20 windchill's bite
got an inch of snow with tonight's storm next storm will be here Saturday night
in a winter storm warning right now

Oh and Pat I'll be sure to send some your way... LMFAO!!!

right through Minneapolis,MN and West central Wisconsin all the way north to the Arrow head moving east will be coming though here late Saturday night

sure would be nice to have a CNC machine or Water Jet machine
you know how many unique parts you could make with either one
the possibilities would be endless

Last edited:
Back