• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Some parts for sale!! UPDATED

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Well as Im upgrading parts yet agian, Ive got some parts for sale yet agian!!! Ive got my stock swinger, stock front shocks, and stock airbox thats modded for a banshee rear that will include the Uni. A little info, the swinger is in great shape, the bearings in the carrier are still good and in great shape. The carrier is tapped with a grease zerk and if some one wants it and would like the pivot tapped to I can do that. Front shocks are in great shape and worked good up north last fall on the 2 day ride I was on. As for the airbox it should speak for itself. I can get better pics of anything is you would like.

Swinger and carrier $75 obo + shipping
Front shocks $40 obo shipped
Airbox and filter make an offer

2012-03-04_21-43-26_92.jpg

2012-03-04_21-43-53_730.jpg

2012-03-04_21-44-01_529.jpg

2012-03-04_21-44-06_184.jpg

Some ones got to need these things I dont really want to have to move them into my new shed when its done! All offers considered!!!

what you want for the shocks? I was thinking about painting the coils black to get rid of the yellow ones on mine the yellow just don't flow with the black and white they should have put black or white shocks on it. It would have looked better

what you want for the shocks? I was thinking about painting the coils black to get rid of the yellow ones on mine the yellow just don't flow with the black and white they should have put black or white shocks on it. It would have looked better
$40 obo shipped

how did you mod the airbox. when i did mine i found out i suck at molding plastic!

Slowly and took multiply cycles so I didnt just catch it on fire!!! I had a piece of pipe or something that was the perfect size to mold the box away from the shock enough to still seat a drop in filter.

Come on guys, someone has to need this stuff. I really dont wanna have to ebay it.

Hell someone could buy the swinger and send it to 87warrior917 to make you a custom swing-arm with no down time!!!! Just an idea

Shocks sold on ebay. The rest of the parts will go up on ebay 1 at a time unless some one wants something. Hit me up before I list more!!

Latest posts

Back