some of my animals

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My basset showed up nearly 3 years ago amaciated, loaded in ticks, and beatin. People treat their dogs (especially hunting dogs) like **** around here. I usually get strays some food and send them on their way. But, this guy was in really sad shape, and was so scared and weak I couldn't. I have had a soft spot for bassets for a while now, named him Dug. Free dog! lol. All of our dogs and cats are strays, and rescues. We have about 20 cats. I've got to post pics of our 3 legged cat. Cool as **** he is!

Im a big fan of the rescue deal. Gus was do sad looking when we first saw him it was a bummer. I couldn't let him stay there. So he came home with me. I used to have a bunch of cats and stuff on the farm. I hate it when people mis treat there animals. ....

You and me both brother. We wound up with the 3 legged cat back in May. He was about 3 weeks old when we found him infront of our shop. His left hind was broken in 3 places and the hip was shattered. Several months later my mom was working and started talking to a woman who's husband picked up a kitten around the same time on our street (just further down) and it was battered to hell. So, it looks like someone went driving through town throwing kittens out of the window. WTF is wrong with people? Animals ask for nothing but unconditional love. Many of them are a pain in the ass, but, really I'd rather have them then kids.

Amen to animals rather than kids!!!!!! That person must be a big ******* jackass! Cant deal with people like that. I would have more shelter dogs if I had the room. My wife really wants another pug but my house is way to small for 2 dogs.

My basset showed up nearly 3 years ago amaciated, loaded in ticks, and beatin. People treat their dogs (especially hunting dogs) like **** around here. I usually get strays some food and send them on their way. But, this guy was in really sad shape, and was so scared and weak I couldn't. I have had a soft spot for bassets for a while now, named him Dug. Free dog! lol. All of our dogs and cats are strays, and rescues. We have about 20 cats. I've got to post pics of our 3 legged cat. Cool as **** he is!

Wow, I used to have a 3 legged cat. She lived for like 13 yrs. She was cool too. Talked too me and everything.

This little guy is awesome. Is a little freak. Handsom SOB too. I mean he is one of the most striking cats I've ever seen.

my cat plays dead I think she learned it from our English Setter who plays dead to get a treat next thing ya know the damn cat started doing it every time we said play dead funny **** and she even lets out a dieing sounding meow hilarious now if I can get the new Husky/chocolate lab puppy to catch on she's 10 weeks and already shakes so shouldn't be too much longer

2012-12-22203148.jpg

2012-12-15235222.jpg

2013-01-10213603.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my valentine present 3 yrs ago. My buddy Barney
20120625_175019_zps6edf3c12.jpg

And his sister Bailey
Bay_zps575de07e.jpg

Last edited:
Our dog Blackie. Border Collie, Golden Retriever mix. He is getting old and tired but still fairly active.

100_8922_zpse7adc9ad.jpg

just like my English setter Baby she's somewhere between 12 &14 years bad hips but say car ride and she's 2 years old again haha
by the way I named the Husky/Lab puppy Molly
and the cat's name is Kali they all girls

Ole Blackie loves a car ride. A ride in the back of the truck, even better. He has gone to work with me every day since he was nine weeks old. Gets pissed at me if I leave the house without him. He should be about a 60 lb dog. Thanks to all the visitors at work bringing treats, he is an 80 lb tub.

Latest posts

Back