Some new stuff

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
Since everybody's posting pics of their new **** lately, I figured I'd join in the fun :p

Picture033.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Thanks. I already have Razrs, and I do love them. I ran HDs on the front for a while and hated them, that's why they're in the for sale section now...lol. And yes, the jersey has skulls on it, that's why I bought it ;D

Oh yeah, and I'm not too sure about this YZ250 shifter yet....lol. Just put it on, and I only wear a size nine so I'm already having problems shifting just moving from the garage to the shed...lol.

damn man! I need some boots! I wear some old crappy shoes and my feet are froze and wet by the time i'm done riding. how much did they cost ya? and I like the razrs!

The boots were I think $140. What size do you wear? I got some old beat to hell and back Oneal Elements in size nine, they're better than nothing till you can get some good ones. The Fox boots are friggin' comfy, nothing like those Oneal.

The boots were I think $140. What size do you wear? I got some old beat to hell and back Oneal Elements in size nine, they're better than nothing till you can get some good ones. The Fox boots are friggin' comfy, nothing like those Oneal.

well the shoes I wear right now are size 14 so I doubt you have any of those! I need some riding boots. but I will probly end up just getting some winter boots and use them cause riding boots seem to be a bit expensive

Oh well, I'd have sent them to ya if they fit. If anybody needs some tore up size nine boots for free (you pay shipping) let me know. Like I said, they're better than nothing.....

Just wanted to take a nice pic for you guys ;D OK, it was late and I had nothing better to do......

Back