some new pictures

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!!! thanks a lot guys!!!

I know is no even close to be an elite, but I am really happy to hear all the positive comments thanks! I did try to make it look good with out spend a lot of money.
I'll try to answer some of the questions on this post,:
The handlebars are the cheep Tusk regular ATV bend.
The bumper is a pro armor for a banshee adapted on top of the stock warrior bumper because it didn't fit at all but I got a good deal on eBay for $35 shipped.
headlights covers ... hahahj made of a "Beware of the Dog " sign from my neighbor fence
Sides frame guards, Full skid plate and oil cooler radiator cover made of a leftover material from a computer kiosk , it is very resistant and is a layer of aluminum + a layer of PVC + another layer of aluminum. Easy to work with, cut with a dremel,
and for duneracerweston. I did add an aluminum plate on the bottom of the radiator so I can direct the air flow while ridding to the oil cooler radiator. I'm pretty sure that it is working because the warrior won't overheat and if it does I can just remove it, it is just one screw here is a picture
IMAG0425.jpg

IMAG0423.jpg

I do have some problem with this part, it keep leaking or getting messy. Any advice on this:
IMAG0426.jpg

and the engine is a mystery but previous owner told me that he paid to bored out but I will not know until I have to open the engine. Thanks guys!!!

In this pic I did not have a trailer to go riding
whife was really happy!!
IMAGE_832.jpg

IMAGE_831.jpg

i bet that hose clamp has pinch punctured the hose.. remove, inspect, replace.

nice quad!!

hah i do hte same thing all the time, but the minivan i use is a ford aerostar, little bit bigger.

i always just use a hill or abk to load it in, then just pull i out il the front wheel come off and drop though

daanngggggg!!! thats clean! very nice man i like it alot. lol love the mini van btw :p

Thats a super nice looking warrior bro, love how clean it is, im not a muddy guy i like mine clean, new and bad ass looking!!!! Great job on yours..

Welcome back dude! Quad still look as nice?

Thanks! The warrior still like in the pictures except for some chips on the nerf bars and the stickers came off due to the power washer. We bought a house and we have the woods trail stating on my back yard it is amazing! I will post some more pic to share it with you guys ,i have the back tires on with studs so i can drive it on the snow.
And Deathlastracing do you still making the full graphics for the warrior?

Last edited:
Back