Some new pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yakuza

Reaction score
I took a few new pics today and thought I'd share ;D I know it's not a yfm, but if it hadn't been stolen I'd be posting pics of it instead. Here ya go:

003.jpg

002.jpg

001-1.jpg

Maybe I should have put this in the pics section. If somebody wants to they can move it...

Yeah, it got stolen a few months back. Thanks for the compliment, I'm thinking of ordering blue rings for the Hipers to set it off a little. Still have a few things I'd like to do to it, but I'm pretty satisfied with it.

Dude your 400 is insane, no wonder you won your race ;). Not a big fan of the flame seat on the ex, hahaha my friend has a red one on his ex we make fun of him all the time.

If you're fast enough you earn the right to have a flame seat cover ;D J/K

Thanks man. It's got a GT Thunder built 416 in it. 11:1 compression, Web cam, mild port work, WB ProMeg full pipe, K&N, jetted, and I think that's about it...lol. It will pull STRONG right into the rev limiter in the first three gears. It seems like as soon as you dump the clutch, you're bangin the rev limiter. Been thinking about a rev box, but I hear a TON of bad about them on these motors on exriders. Also thought of going up a tooth up front, but not sure I want to loose any low end for the tight stuff where I'm inching thru it. Also don't think it would clear the case saver. Thanks again for the compliments.

Thanks man. It's got a GT Thunder built 416 in it. 11:1 compression, Web cam, mild port work, WB ProMeg full pipe, K&N, jetted, and I think that's about it...lol. It will pull STRONG right into the rev limiter in the first three gears. It seems like as soon as you dump the clutch, you're bangin the rev limiter. Been thinking about a rev box, but I hear a TON of bad about them on these motors on exriders. Also thought of going up a tooth up front, but not sure I want to loose any low end for the tight stuff where I'm inching thru it. Also don't think it would clear the case saver. Thanks again for the compliments.

Awesome.. Personally IMO, the rev limiter is there for a reason. I'd rather have it there and have the engine live a long life then break a rod and send it through the cases.

Thanks! I've actually learned to shift just before it bounces off the rev limiter, but every once in a while there's that hillclimb or something where I know I can't go a gear higher, but I don't want to let off either...lol. As strong as the motor is on this thing, the suspension is definately my favorite part of the bike. Thanks again for the compliments guys.....

The A-arms are HSD Strong Arms. If you haven't heard of them they're a company in Canada that makes them. They're beefier than anything you'll find anywhere else by far. Size is +1". Didn't want to get too wide for the woods.

thats one of the nicest 400ex's ive ever seen. i love your bumper, you wanna sell it to me?

LOL, that bumper doesn't even have one ride on it yet. The DG Chrome Lite that was on it took a beating the last race, so I replaced it with something nicer. I think the bumper was only like $90 from RMATV if you're looking for one. Thanks for the compliment though....

The A-arms are HSD Strong Arms. If you haven't heard of them they're a company in Canada that makes them. They're beefier than anything you'll find anywhere else by far. Size is +1". Didn't want to get too wide for the woods.

yeah ive heard of them but never payed much attention to them..cant wait to get my 400

Back