Some New Pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior350

Reaction score
Just got my Alba bumper, so I thought i'd throw up some pics. Tell me what you think.

quadtrike0014vc.jpg

quadtrike0028hk.jpg

the bumper
quadtrike0035cw.jpg

quadtrike0046dk.jpg

quadtrike0079jc.jpg

one of the quad & the trike.
quadtrike0188je.jpg

looks sweet, love the color scheme. get some nerfs and itll look even better

[quote:xkib0imv]Hmmm that bumper would look noice on my wheeler.

Yeah the best part about it is that it's only $40.[/quote:xkib0imv]

Exactly. I am cheap with parts like that. I know that they are needed however to protect certain parts. I just can't find myself spending more then 50 on a bumper personally. I am the kind of person who thinks "If it isn't broken don't fix it".

why does everyone say that trikes are deadly?... they are only deadly and unsafe if u dont know ho to ride them...im gonna start a thread on this

why does everyone say that trikes are deadly?... they are only deadly and unsafe if u dont know ho to ride them...im gonna start a thread on this
Heard alot of bad stories about them hah, it just looks like sure death

Thanks for all the comments.

About the bike looking tweaked, what about it looks that way? I know my hood looks a little off but thats all I see.

why does everyone say that trikes are deadly?... they are only deadly and unsafe if u dont know ho to ride them

Exactly, the only people who get hurt on a trike are the ones who dont know how to use their body going into a turn. If you do, it handles like a gem. I love it especially for tight trails.

Nice warrior and I love the 350x. My cousin has one and those things are insane!!

Back