Some new pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorkid

Reaction score
Nothin too special, i just wanted to show what it looks like right now. :)

Reggie058.jpg

Reggie053.jpg

Reggie055.jpg

Stock tires...yuck....

Get some Razr's or Holeshots!!!

yea, i just like doin donuts and burnouts on the road, so im getting those tires all wore out, then im getting holeshots

whats up with the big hunk of metal hanging off the grab bar

you should make that smaller but i like the rest of it

why make it smaller...i think it looks fine to fit the two LEDs. And thanx for the comments

why make it smaller...i think it looks fine to fit the two LEDs. And thanx for the comments

whell it was just a suggestion, but you have those small L.E.D'S and a lot of metal around them ;)

i dont like how i cut my plastic :-( I want new fronts. But im getting new holeshots :)

[quote:tty4rq0a]why make it smaller...i think it looks fine to fit the two LEDs. And thanx for the comments

whell it was just a suggestion, but you have those small L.E.D'S and a lot of metal around them ;)[/quote:tty4rq0a]

well shut the hell up! HAHAH, just kiddin man. Yea, i probably will do somethin about it, probably polish the metal and get all the damn scratches out of it.

[quote:asm9rjhl]

whell it was just a suggestion, but you have those small L.E.D'S and a lot of metal around them ;)

well shut the hell up! HAHAH, just kiddin man. Yea, i probably will do somethin about it, probably polish the metal and get all the damn scratches out of it.[/quote:asm9rjhl]

ha, that will be cool. what happened to your hood in the 1st picture? it looks like its bent or broken

oh...damn hoods! I put a light cover on for when i raced. And when i put the screws in, it pulled the plastic out like that, and i cant get it back to normal.

Back