Some carnage, then some new Bling

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratchracing

Reaction score
I had an interesting ride yesterday. There is a small shallow creek crossing on one of my local trails that has a steep incline out on the one side. If you carry your speed through the water you can hit this incline and get a little air up out of the creek and land a few feet up the trail, I've done this many times before but today I drew the short straw and wrecked the bike. Heres some carnage pics

100_2648.jpg

100_2650.jpg

100_2651.jpg

So I went to the local toy store to pick up some new bars and a tie-rod end when I decided that I'd go all out and also buy some lock-on grips, nerf bars, yadda yadda

100_2652.jpg

100_2653.jpg

The nerfs
100_2658.jpg

100_2660.jpg

The sexy black bars and locking grips :)
100_2657.jpg

I think shes lookin pretty bitchin now, just thought I'd show off some pics. Enjoy.

Dude! The bars........I've never seen such messed upness! :D At least you don't look like the bars though.

Dude! The bars........I've never seen such messed upness! :D At least you don't look like the bars though.

hahaha, no doubt, my shoulder is a little hurtin' though after todays kick ass ride. Good thing is that today went great and I didn't break anything! sweetness!

dude dont you hate it when you go to a hardwear store or an atv shop in your case and you come out spending more then you wanted too. Hahahaha actualy i love that intill i realize i needed that money for something else.

Back