• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Solid one piece chain rollers with warranty!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so weston, if i bore one out and put skateboard bearings in it will i still get the warranty?

I can make them for the swingarm too, I would rather build it as a roller not a slider but I dont have the r&d in the one on the swingarm to warranty it just yet, pm me and ill get ya set up
I would be interested in the one for the pivot as well Weston. :iagree:
I was also curious if you provide new hardware with the chain rollers? I need new bolts for mine, but I'm interested in a pair of those as well....

Last edited:
Wont warranty it if you modify it like that, sounds like you need one with bearings to make that work

As for swing arm rollers ill sell them for 25$ individually or 20$ with a pair of rollers. But I wont warranty the swingarm pivot roller.

As for bolts I'd rather not send bolts because thats expensive to do for me

Wont warranty it if you modify it like that, sounds like you need one with bearings to make that work

As for swing arm rollers ill sell them for 25$ individually or 20$ with a pair of rollers. But I wont warranty the swingarm pivot roller.

As for bolts I'd rather not send bolts because thats expensive to do for me
Thats cool man.
I'll pm ya when I'm ready to buy some.. I'll take the whole set. lol

i have a 99 warrior with like new rollers but no sleeves so they rattle like a mother!

im assuming by one piece rollers you mean i don't need the sleeves. if you still make this stuff im thinking ill grab some from ya maybe even that case saver if you still do those too.

Back