Sold the warrior..

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

broughsy01warrior

Reaction score
Last edited:
Rincon for me. Have not heard of much ever going wrong with them. And, they DO NOT use stupid belts! The can-am has a lot of plastic that breaks. Engine covers, valve covers, etc... I wanna say I've heard them having crank bearing issues, too. You also get the esp with the rincon.

Rincon for me. Have not heard of much ever going wrong with them. And, they DO NOT use stupid belts! The can-am has a lot of plastic that breaks. Engine covers, valve covers, etc... I wanna say I've heard them having crank bearing issues, too. You also get the esp with the rincon.

Ya I'm kinda leaning towards the Rincon because of what you just said. But I've heard good and bad things about the esp

I know that the older ones were kinda pron to shift solenoids going out, but they have upgraded them in the last couple years. They upgraded the performance of the shifting, too. I don't care for the esp myself, but it beats a belt any freakin day!

I know that the older ones were kinda pron to shift solenoids going out, but they have upgraded them in the last couple years. They upgraded the performance of the shifting, too. I don't care for the esp myself, but it beats a belt any freakin day!
the one im lookin at is old though.. know any problems with the first few years.?

Been working on Hondas for almost4 years, the esp is **** and the hondamatic trans is 4k and there's no rebuilding it.. Hondas are ALL plagued with EXTREMELY weak oil pumps and the cranks are supper weak. And when the oil pump quits, and thats not if but when, you just burnt a 200$ crank and will need to bore it and new piston, about 1/3 the time it kills the rockers and valves. So Im going to stick with my big bear 400 semi standard4x4

Been working on Hondas for almost4 years, the esp is **** and the hondamatic trans is 4k and there's no rebuilding it.. Hondas are ALL plagued with EXTREMELY weak oil pumps and the cranks are supper weak. And when the oil pump quits, and thats not if but when, you just burnt a 200$ crank and will need to bore it and new piston, about 1/3 the time it kills the rockers and valves. So Im going to stick with my big bear 400 semi standard4x4
im guessing you dont like hondas lol

Only Hondas I'd own are a cbr or trx300 4x4, or a 400ex. The rest I consider not worth my money.. but thats my2 cents but I've changed 20+ Honda cranks because of oil pump failure or low oil.. also the Honda standards have week shifting forks and dogs ive got a scrap bin full of those..

renegade... the sound is orgasmic with a good set of duels.. omg cold chills thinking about it... be right back lol

go the renegade my dad has a 2010 800 renegade the standard one and he has done so much mods airbox mods he has put sliders on it new rims and tires and a custom bullbar atvhi protaper bars aswell and a few other things however there are a few downsides 1 if you lose the key you have to get another one because it has a microchip in it 2 when a service is needed you have to take it ti the nearest dealer so they can plug their computer into it other than that they are really good quads my dad drag raced a nissan patrol and won by 5 meters they have heaps of power and go like the wind if it were me id get the renegade

cheers trailhound:atv:

renegade all the way! btw there belt drive cvt system is bulletproof as long as you keep it dry! (snorkel kit)

And yet my honda 300 4x4 keeps going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going...

But in all honesty, I have not been extremely impressed with the newer hondas. As far as they go, the older the better. I would still never own a can-am. I don't like ANY auto trans quad, you are just asking for **** to go wrong, imo. Foot shifter all the way!

Latest posts

Back