Sold the Warrior today

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I didn't like it you can just do so much more with a bigger bike. I can jump further and higher on the 400 then I could on the same jumps with the warrior. There is one jump where there is only about 50 feet to gain speed and you had to try to clear a large trail. On the warrior no matter what I did my back tires always hit the trail, could never clear it. Yesterday without much effort on the 400 I landed with the back tires 5 feet past the trail.

That is my point you can just do more

Well, when you have stock steering and suspension, what do you expect out of a warrior? It's not going to perform or handle as well as a bike that has batter geometry, and a more modern frame design. But, if you upgrade the steering and suspension, it will do all the things that you say you couldn't do. Weston has no problems doing any type of jump on Walle, and I've got mine set up perfect for anything I will ever encounter of the trails. Have no issues getting air, or landing them. Btw, the stroker will stomp that 400. Weston knows, he rode with me the last two days...

Maybe it's just that you need the "bigger" bike to make up for your short comings as a rider? lol

I'll be passing thru Akron next month on my way home to visit family. I'll bring my z400 and can stop and see if your badass warrior can keep up in the woods.

Sounds good to me, ill get deadlast too. Not saying my warrior is better than your z but its the quad I chose to keep and build but if it'll shut your douche ass up I'm all in

Last edited:
See here's my problem with you, I don't care about you saying there's better quads out there. We know we don't build our quads to be the fastest. When I graduate I will be purchasing another quad to play with alongside the warrior. It's your asshole personality that has no place in this forum

I'll be passing thru Akron next month on my way home to visit family. I'll bring my z400 and can stop and see if your badass warrior can keep up in the woods.

Broken record. They're not doggin your quad. Just you. :hehe:

Not bashing, not hating.

I built walle I built because its mine and I rout for the underdog.

Lifted you warrior looked good, but it was a dog with no mods. No port,no cam, no carb, no intake, nothing but a girls bike.

Pats strokes this weekend made me run the hell outta my big 3 700, and i was just bearly able to gain and I can ride. When me and pat ran walle and the stroker they were dead even, both would have no problems taking on a 450, both walked away from dads kfx/ltz400 piped jetted and filter. Just plain walk away.

They will do whatever you build them to do. I run mx with mine, my warrior will out corner anything ive road but has a twitch I need to fix, and will launch better my 450 and 700.

Its funny how fast these topics go down hill. I think you guys are right on both sides. If lifted wants a bigger bike and thinks the warrior is a baby quad than he has that right. I dont enjoy watching you guys argue about whos cock is bigger though. Just my opinion on the matter as an daily yfm follower. And if im not mistaken wasnt there a thread not to long ago about all this.

Its funny how fast these topics go down hill. I think you guys are right on both sides. If lifted wants a bigger bike and thinks the warrior is a baby quad than he has that right. I dont enjoy watching you guys argue about whos cock is bigger though. Just my opinion on the matter as an daily yfm follower. And if im not mistaken wasnt there a thread not to long ago about all this.

I could care less what he thinks about warriors and he wants a bigger bike, no one disagrees with him but its his asshole personality and he's been starting **** ever since he joined

Man I grew up on all kinds of bikes, I have riden about every 4 stroke out there at one time or another. It's not all about how fast you go. Cause I'm pretty sure you can't rip 70 mph through the woods. You can try and I will laugh when you wrap a tree on the first turn. The warrior in stock form is not the fastest bike out there but it probably one of the most dependable and with a few mods can compete pretty well. If you disagree you should have done a few more to yours. But what ever man you have your big boy bike and your happy with it. Awesome, but keep your snide remarks to yourself. If you dislike he warrior so much because of its childlike abilities stay off the forum.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Thats right I agree! I have rode plenty of bikes and have 5 in my garage rm 250 cr 250 and 3 yz 490 plus a tri z and My one yz 490 has over 70 horse so I know what power is and the warrior has plenty if you know what your doing! Ive also had a 03 rappy 660 it was to much in the trails the warrior is just right if you do the right mods!

whoa whoa wait a minute...wtf have i missed? why didn't i get jumped for my comment earlier in the thread? LOL!

just to add to the thread though, liftedhigh, if you had a little more work in the engine and suspension dept you would be very surprised with the warrior. my motor is completely built minus crank and i've had an awesome suspension setup in the past. i could do a hell of a lot of good riding keeping up with 450's in the woods and jumping on an mx track. i too have since moved on to a bigger bike, but not because it's a better machine, just personal riding habits have changed and it's more comfy to ride. never count out a warrior though. it will give anything a run for it's money on the trails.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back