• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD SOLD SOLD...PEP Triple Rate Shocks W/ Rezzies

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx350warrior

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm selling my PEP Triple rate w/ rezzie's shocks. They are off of my 2002 Warrior. They are vavled for +2 A-arms, MX racing, and 185 lbs. Beings the wife is the only one that rides the warrior anymore I don't need these shocks. They have a few chips and a few scuffs. Normal wear and tear. I did have shock covers on them for almost the whole time I rode the warrior. I've only rode prob. a handfull of times on them. I paid $700 new for the shocks. I'm looking to get $475.00 shipped OBO for the shocks.
Thanks,
Jimmy

Here's the pics.

eac8354b.jpg

eac831d8.jpg

eac82d95.jpg

i would really want these for racing but there not set up for my riding and i dont have 475...sorry...but heres a kind of off subject question, how are you air scoops held on? Just by the bold on the gas tank? Or do they have another holding spot....im just trying to make my own.
Thanks

Are you actually going sell these things this time? I tried buying them from you back in July and you never replied to my PM's...

Yeah i'm gonna sell these things this time. I had them on hold for my buddy but he just backed out on them so they are up for grabs.

They still look the same but i'll get some for ya. I should be able to get them up tomorrow.

Cool I appreciate it. I ended up buying some Works, but for the right price I'm sure I could talk the wife into "letting" me get these. Espcially since it's now hers and she hates the fact my YFZ has all kinds of aftermarket stuff on it.

Cool I appreciate it. I ended up buying some Works, but for the right price I'm sure I could talk the wife into "letting" me get these. Espcially since it's now hers and she hates the fact my YFZ has all kinds of aftermarket stuff on it.

Haha....I know what you mean...Hipers is the last thing I need for my YFZ to be fully race ready and ready for 08' and I catch hell for it everyday.

umm sorry if i get on your nerves but could you please answer my question from earlyer up ^^^ there.... thanks

ooops....sorry about that...my bad...They are bolted on with the gas tank. Hope this helps

Yea I finished up mine a few weeks ago to, like you the last thing I bought was some Hipers. Very nice, you'll like em' very lite and very durable.

well i really need these now that i found out my works are way too soft....how do they ride with +2's how stiff are they....would you take a trade for work and have me add 250?

In his description you'll notice they are set-up for +2 arms, 185 weight, which generally isn't that precise, I'd say more lines around the 175-185 range. And they are valved for MX, meaning you'll have a slower rebound for MX and faster rebound for XC, harder compression for MX and softer compression for XC.

In his description you'll notice they are set-up for +2 arms, 185 weight, which generally isn't that precise, I'd say more lines around the 175-185 range. And they are valved for MX, meaning you'll have a slower rebound for MX and faster rebound for XC, harder compression for MX and softer compression for XC.

Whats that supose to mean....r they good for xc?

and did they ride soft on your warrior in trails or was it ruff and stif?

XC valving and spring rates are going to be a little stiffer. Think about the applications.
XC is fast, high speed agressive riding so the valving and spring rates need to be stiffer to handle the bumps and hits encountered. MX is just the opposite, little more sag (lower) and the spring/valve rate will be softer to accomadate all that a MX track has to offer. For the price it would be worth spending an extra $100 or so for a re-valve if you wanted them specifically for XC.

Latest posts

Back