so.........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fearnofish06860

Reaction score
so i was saving up to get some ASR a arms, and some works G-series shocks but my dad came home with a super deal. i just bought a almost brand new ruger red label 12 gauge over/under with an SKB case. this is one of the most beautifull bird guns i have even seen. i got it for 875, needless to say it looks like im not gonna be gettin any shocks! ???

Thats both good and bad. Its always nice to have an extra gun, but id rather have the arms and shocks. But then again i already have a good shotgun, well not a "good" one but it works for what i do. Its a mossbergh 500 pump 12 guage.

$850 to hurl lead at peckers? I'm not a hunter, or really a gun enthusiast at all, but $850 sounds like a ripoff and a half. What makes this $850 gun worth the money? I bought a 12 gauge at a flea market for $70 and it shoots fine, where's the justification in spending 10 times that much? I'd have spent the money on suspension like you were originally planning. Ehh that's just me though...

$850 to hurl lead at peckers? I'm not a hunter, or really a gun enthusiast at all, but $850 sounds like a ripoff and a half. What makes this $850 gun worth the money? I bought a 12 gauge at a flea market for $70 and it shoots fine, where's the justification in spending 10 times that much? I'd have spent the money on suspension like you were originally planning. Ehh that's just me though...
yeah 850 sounds alittle high... but idk i dont know wht the gun looks like, the finish on the stock etc.... post some pics if your able to

well the 875 i spent on this gun is an absolute deal, the gun brand new sells for atleast 1300 bucks. i also got an SKB case with it, and that is worth 200 alone! its like 2 years old, and the guy we bought it from (one of my dads good friends) bought it to shoot skeet with, but hasnt had the time so he had to sell it. there is not a scratch on the gun, it looks like i just bought it, and brought it home. i dont have any pictures of it yet, but heres the link to the gun on rugers web site. http://www.ruger-firearms.com/Firearms/FAProdView?model=4164&return=Y

it looks just like that one there

heres the pics!
8c9d7c46.jpg

d2b15486.jpg

c6835ea5.jpg

from remington i pesonally like thier 870 express..... i dont have one but my friends does and i like it alot nice and short........ i have there 1100 nice gun.

yeah, the remington 870 express is what i hunted with before, they are great guns, but it was my bros he doesnt hunt anymore but other ppl sometimes come along so i needed a new gun. i defineatly had no complaints about it though!

yah i got a 870 as well i got the combo that came with both barrels this way i can do small game and deer as well

Latest posts

Back