So who rode today??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2xtreme

Reaction score
Both Warriorspeed and 02rap66086 went out, in different directions...

...and where was I??
Watching the Power Block on SpikeTV, high on meds..... :-/

SONOFABITCH! :mad:

yeah...5 minutes into the ride...a guy on a banshee did a wheely and it slipped out of under him and he got broke

it was ghetto city riding, (crossing traintracks nowhere near a RRX)

jimmy has a blaster and im exactly the same speed as him, it was sweet (draging on oppisate sides of tracks...woops the whole way on my side and i wasnt falling back)

Today i went out and i broke the linkage of the stock pos shifter... so i had to use vice grips to shift the rest of the way home which was about 30 kms away... and then my shifter caught something and got bent like a horseshoe... getting it all patched up in the morning though until i buy a 400ex shifter.

tomorrow im heading for waterford mx track, for a practice, tuesday night im heading for riverglade to practice, and next saturday im heading back to riverglade for my first mx race.

repost this in a week :D, bikes getting fixed and modded, been feeling ballzy lately, and some more goodies are on the way, im definetly riding next weekend!!!

Both Warriorspeed and 02rap66086 went out, in different directions...

...and where was I??
Watching the Power Block on SpikeTV, high on meds..... :-/

SONOFABITCH! :mad:

I feel for you man, im in the same boat.

Not today but going on a 2 day ride next weekend at LBL off Kentucky lake

It just so happens this event is going on the same weekend as the Kentucky Derby. Unfortunatly I have to work since a few guys are going to louisville, or else I would be there also. I don't know if you have a cabin or are camping. But the cabins at Kentucky lake are really nice and large also.

I went riding yesterday at the NJ ORV park, it's actually pretty good. Had a good time, I picked up some after market tie rod ends from moose, and I ended up popping an inner which was still stock, so I put the moose inner on, 10 mins later I was back up and running so it wasn't a bad day. Look for a write up in the reviews section if you want to know more about the park.
~Bill

No riding, went to go out, buyt realized my **** lost 3 skid play bolts, that was dangling, the because it hit the chain, popped the master link clip off somewhere, so I wont ride for another two weeks, this blows. Mike

went again today, to waterford mx track. awesome day. a great track but not much room to pass on. i will def. be going there again. lots of quads were there, a 450r modded to the max, 2 trick 250r's, piped and jetted kfx400, my friends 300ex and another friends 440ex. thee were also some dirtbikes out there.

i went today to some local pits and trails . did 30 miles had a awsome time.i went with a banshee,blaster another warrior besides mine ,a 440ex,a xr250.ttr 125,.ttr250,a 250 ex,a rancher,a beartracker.

No riding, went to go out, buyt realized my **** lost 3 skid play bolts, that was dangling, the because it hit the chain, popped the master link clip off somewhere, so I wont ride for another two weeks, this blows. Mike

Down 2 wks due to a master link???

yeah I am back at college, Next time I go home will be the weekend of the 13th, Graduating baby, time to make more money to spend on the warriors. Mike

Latest posts

Back