so sick!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey,did you buy that off some one??that loks like velioraptor's quads!!1

nice quad....SICK!

check out the elite section. Veloci's quad is in there. I think he sold that about a year ago.

hey,did you buy that off some one??that loks like velioraptor's quads!!1

nice quad....SICK!

Thats cause it is velociraptors quad, well was. hey kawfox how much did that bad beast cost ya?

thats jake gunns quad, 53raptor350
Do you live in florida kawfox, and if you bought that post new pics becuase i personally know that quad doesnt look like that anymore.

does jake have 2 yfz's? oh no, he has 3!! holy ****, is that guy rich? one yfz canadian is probly over 11 grand with taxes. that would be 33 grand or more? holy ****!!

but that raptor is effing SWEEET! those a-arms are really long!! damn.

does jake have 2 yfz's? oh no, he has 3!! holy ****, is that guy rich? one yfz canadian is probly over 11 grand with taxes. that would be 33 grand or more? holy ****!!

but that raptor is effing SWEEET! those a-arms are really long!! damn.
Jake is a great rider, he races a-class at al the national's. He has a red yfz which is his back up bike, the 05 season kory ellis yfz, and the 06 season kory ellis bike. Im sure his parents are doing fairly well to afford race fee's, part, gear, and not too menton the quads.

thats not my bike i meant by there it is like thats how i want mine to look...i live up in new hampshire. i will be putting some pics of my raptor up when i get a camera to use to take them ...plus my bike is a little muddy since this past weekend of me going riding:) sorry for any of the confusion...i found this pic awhile back on i believe either a link off of hmf's sight or alba was awhile ago so dont really remember. thanks for the the awesome replies on 53raptor350 bike?? lol

Latest posts

Back