so I found a deal I couldnt pass up yesterday, for 230 dollars I got this

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TurboZX9

Reaction score

I bought it on a whim, planned on selling it for a profit but I can't help but be tempted considering the warriors motor needs a full rebuild. It'd probably end up being cheaper to swap this motor in. what do you guys think, I already have a turbo bike, do I need another death machine lol

i probably will, i just need to figure out what parts are going to need upgrading, need a hd axle for sure

G-Force, Lifetime warranty. And with all that power I would upgrade to a Honda carrier.

G-Force, Lifetime warranty. And with all that power I would upgrade to a Honda carrier.
I'll have to look into the carrier upgrade, I won't be jumping the bike so it will help but i'm sure everything is going to take a lot of abuse

They don't make g-force axles for warriors anymore. :tdown:

But anyways, you're going to have to do quite a bit of gusseting and have to do some surgery to get that engine to fit and find a place for the gas tank too.
But the end product will be awesome.

Last edited:
No but they have the tusk heavy duty race axle which I have and is better then the G-Force

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Yup they are! When I ordered mine on ebay it was for a G-Force and they said this was an upgrade with the heavy duty.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do it. And if you do please do a step by step build or at least a build thread!

where did i get the motor? off craigslist, was a guys spare for his trackbike but he upgraded to a gsxr1000. dude even said he'd give me my money back if anything was wrong. the left case cover is scratched from the bike being wrecked but other than that it seems pretty cherry

I personally think it'd be awesome to have a custom quad with a bike motor in it, especially if I could say I did it myself ;). I'd do it!

Sweet deal on the motor though. Mind me asking if it was a local deal or ebay or...?

If you have a good grip and are ready for a wild ride build yourself a hybrid quad!!

I built mine about a year and a half ago, mine is a first gen Warrior with a stock 2001 R6 engine. A GSXR 600 will be every bit as fast as mine I would think. You can read about my build here

http://www.bluetraxx.com/forums/yam...ior-87-present/80702-building-r6-warrior.html

Building a hybrid is not really that hard but it will cost more and take longer then you'd think. The reward is that you'll have fun and wicked fast atv, faster then 99% of quads on the trail. The look of the guys ridding a 1000cc Renegade, raptors, or banshee when you pull up beside them at 75mph on the ice, shift into 6th and pull away :bird: The downside on the other hand is that your arms hurt after every ride, the bike will be MUCH heavier, no deep water, no more whoops, jumps, or relaxing when you ride.

I would skip playing with any warrior rearend parts scrap the swing arm, axle, brake, shock... Everything. I found out the hard way that it will all twist and that the hub splines are too weak. My choice was late model YFZ450 axle and carrier in an aftermarket swinger. I have a thread about my rear axle troubles on here.

You are going to want to put some thought into how you want to gear it. Mine has 12t front and now 45t rear. For me top end speed was much less important then low speed control without ridding the clutch. My top speed is about 100mph but going that fast comes down to your tires and how fast you want to be going when you die.

If you want to save a ton of work, you can come buy mine. It sits in my shed for months on end. I have put 10 min on it since May. I have more toys then I can use.

thanks for the reply, i've ran across your bike while searching, nice work, i need more time on my hands which is weird because i'm unemployed at the time, everybody has something they need done it seems so ive been keeping busy

Latest posts

Back