Snow experiences?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xxraptor350riderxX

Reaction score
Hey guys in a couple days we are going to get 8-12 inches of the white stuff! Anyways here in virginia we ain't used to all that lol, how do warriors/raptors do in this deep stuff? Any stories?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't do very good in the deep snow. Anything more than 5-7 inches and you're not going anywhere fast. Like lbjamm said, they get high centered, especially bad in big drifts. I've gotten mine stuck many times this year because we have had a lot of snow here in michigan.

If you hit a 3ft deep drift at 60mph you'll have have some fun. ;) unless it's really long... Then enjoy going over the handlebars... Yup fun stuff. But no you'll do fine up to about 5 inches then it's no fun

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

We were just out in it about 2 hours ago goofing off. It was really great, until my husband failed to see a hole that was snow covered. He didnt hit it, but he was pulling me in a sled behind him and i was not so lucky. I will be visiting my chiropractor as soon as the roads are passable.

I did donuts on the Wolverine. Will probably try my luck on the Warrior before the day is through.

We got afew inches her yesterday and my wife and i went out together for the first time, her on my 88 and me on my 01.. It was fun wet and cold as hell!!! Ps she didnt do so bad but had that im scared to go fast look hahahaha..

Im 20 mins from lynchburg lol. ive got 22" bear claws i put on mine a while back and its okay in the snow. wont even touch my old fourtrax though haha

Latest posts

Back