sneaky peeky

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
Enjoy, I took like 70 pics, but only twp uploaded, what gives :mad:
img_0388.jpg

img_0387.jpg

Ill try and get the others working later.

looks great what ever happened to you getting a 450 or something insted of this . nut anyway looks great love the bumper.

Thanks guys,
and no I didnt fail 7th grade haha!
If I get good grades again this year (11th) then I will be getting a 450.
Hey corko, I have a buncha action shots from seminole mx already posted like on the second page or something lol.
Also, you can see the hubs I painted black.

yeah i know but you should get some off the track.. the only ones ive seen off the track are on your warrior and i think maybe 1 off the track in the mod on your z

and i think everyone with those handguards should get the extender things.. they look sweet

i get good grades every god damn year and what do i get from my parents? Thats right a "good job son keep it up" and "ok now if u want anything u have to get a job to pay for it" WTF i wish i could get a 450 for good grades

When I got good grades in school the only thing I got was ............
"Oh and dont forget to cut the grass! And its garbage night ,make sur e ya take it out!"

i get good grades every god damn year and what do i get from my parents? Thats right a "good job son keep it up" and "ok now if u want anything u have to get a job to pay for it" WTF i wish i could get a 450 for good grades

You'll appreciate this when you get older.
Definately if/when you have your own kids.

[quote:iy0u02ai]i get good grades every god damn year and what do i get from my parents? Thats right a "good job son keep it up" and "ok now if u want anything u have to get a job to pay for it" WTF i wish i could get a 450 for good grades

You'll appreciate this when you get older.
Definately if/when you have your own kids.[/quote:iy0u02ai]

hmm im glad im not the only one who feels this way

Back