SLACK

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fast4urass2005

Reaction score
I made a post a lil whille back about there being a lil play when i first let off the clutch ok i took off my chain a few days back to remove some link's and i was just messing with the fron sprocket and seen that it was there you can twist it back and fourth like half and inch or less before it catche's is that normal I mean every thing work's fine on my atv but I just didnt like the slack to well.... :p

from what i know there shouldnt be that much slack,either the sprocket grooves are worn or the shaft...i think there should only be like no more then half inch of play

It's normal to have a little play in it, the more hours on it and the harder it's been rode, the more you may have.

Yea there's no more than half of an inch of play has anyone had any issues of anything breaking or wearing out I mean my atv is a 2005 it shouldnt be wore down yet...

I wouldn't worry about it. If it still bothers you, than go take a look at another warrior or raptor and compare them. It shouldn't be hard to find one at a dealer for sale if you don't know anybody else with one.

Photo17.jpg

all i know is when my bearings went....i started feeling a tugging action and i think that this was my teeth beeing ripped off.....i'll put it this way a sprocket is cheaper then a day wasted because of a picture like mine.....i know i wish i had had an extra one :\

yah the funny part was we stoppped to get some soda on the way back and another guy was like you have an extra sprocket on you....and i said "yah i usually carry ne in my back pocket must have just slipped me mind" ...kinda had to be there ...and sorry if i am taking this post off track

Back