skids/cooler/puppy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
yeah here are my skids now that they are complete and mym oil cooler had that problem and you can see it but thats not the reason it took the pics....yeah the complete skids and my puppy her name is mia, im sure you had seen the realllllly old pics of her when we first got her...but anyway here they are

000_0436.jpg

000_0435.jpg

000_0437.jpg

000_0438.jpg

here she is:
000_0432.jpg

OMG GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the pics work!!!

lmao, they never ever work for you......mabey if u want we can do a aim thing later so u can see them

he said they work. it's a miracle..

[quote:eb7hzs0c]lmao, they never ever work for you......mabey if u want we can do a aim thing later so u can see them

he said they work. it's a miracle..[/quote:eb7hzs0c]

WTF? where did u get that from?

yeah where did that come from? looks like someone has deleted one of their post or something...

i did cause it didnt make sence, i thought you said they dont work like you always do and he said that yu can see them...oh whell im looking for comments....anybody...?

Lol roger well ur quad is looking good i love those rims... but i wish they were bealocks bacause i would buy them in an instant lol

dude your swingarm skid is not like mine at all

and i washed that thing so much better =] i mean look at those tires.. what were you thinking?

i know i was rushing and the mud we were riding in was like sticky and you had to scrub and scrub and scrub to get it off, and that oil problem didnt help the situation any

Back