skidplate message.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
I got a little bored lol
I kinda spaced the a and the d a bit too much lol, but its something to read when taking an aerial shot. ;D
framepaint.jpg

simply, retarded.
What is it with you and always saying everything of mine is retarded, fucked up, or just wrong? I had time to kill, so I wrote that on my skid plate, whats retarded about that? For a grown man you seem pretty immature.

I gotta say jasonp, you're a great guy when it comes to helping other people, but sometimes your comments are unnecessary and just generally rude.

[quote:wcu1jjw6]simply, retarded.
What is it with you and always saying everything of mine is retarded, fucked up, or just wrong? I had time to kill, so I wrote that on my skid plate, whats retarded about that? For a grown man you seem pretty immature.[/quote:wcu1jjw6]

I usally speak what is on my mind. If you wanted to take the time out of your day to write that on your skidplate and then post it on here and say look guys what I wrote.. I'm not going to lie to you about it or tell you cool when honestly I think its gay. Do you understand?
If if you took effence to my opinion sorry.

[quote author=klutchbuster350 board=general thread=1204080820 post=1204082295]

I usally speak what is on my mind.

Jason Is a stupid Piece of **** who should go die in a hole.

Speaking whats on my mind.

I find myself to be alot like jason, not an optimist, pessimist, but a realist.

[quote:839wdoo8][quote author=klutchbuster350 board=general thread=1204080820 post=1204082295]

I usally speak what is on my mind.

I find myself to be alot like jason, not an optimist, pessimist, but a realist.[/quote:839wdoo8]

Same here, but I guess I'm just too polite to say exactly what's on my mind.

[quote:9oulk27p][quote author=jasonp board=general thread=1204080820 post=1204085997]

I find myself to be alot like jason, not an optimist, pessimist, but a realist.

Same here, but I guess I'm just too polite to say exactly what's on my mind.[/quote:9oulk27p]

That IS the Canadian way, it gets us in trouble sometimes for not standing up for ourselves.

No offense but he didn't really ask for opinions, simply just posting what the hell he did to cure his bordem. I could see calling it "retarded" if say he was asking if any of us wanted him to do that to ours or something but I see other's points in just keeping your unkind opinions to yourself until your asked for them. But I do agree that you do have helpful information to offer most of us as well.

[quote:f0pa04sc][quote author=teamyardsale board=general thread=1204080820 post=1204114478]

Same here, but I guess I'm just too polite to say exactly what's on my mind.

That IS the Canadian way, it gets us in trouble sometimes for not standing up for ourselves.[/quote:f0pa04sc]

Yea that's so true, Canada gets pushed around by everybody because of that, but honestly who cares? :D

It's called having a little tact, and I'm sure all of us act a little different when online, i.e. you say stuff you wouldn't usely say in person.

As for the skid plate, LOOKS COOL!

If youre that bored maybe its time to look for your 1st girlfriend (or boyfriend if you like to suck cock). Maybe it should have read DUMBASS. Im just kidding with ya. I do think its kinda silly and dumb but hey, its your quad. Just dont expect to post something like that here without someone making a smartass comment. How about "Virgin" or "FAGGOT". Sorry couldnt help it. You do have a sense of humor right?

Man I'm glad this isn't me everyone is poking fun at...

So that we can quit "speaking the first thing to come to mind" I think we should stop. He didn't ask for anyones bullshit comments / opinions. I've seen some pretty stupid **** on here and this doesn't even close to some, cut the guy some slack...

I dont mind. It's nice to see the maturity level of the website.
Pete, I have an awesome girlfriend, only problem is I can't drive yet, so going to her house while I'm bored is tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back