SKID PLATES FOR THE 06-07 450

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireman69

Reaction score
I AM HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING ANYTHING OTHER THAN A ARM PLATES FOR MY 06 450...MOST SITES I FIND BY MY SEARCH ENGINE ARE FOR RACE BIKES......IS THERE A PLACE TO GET WOLVY STUFF...THE NEW BODY STYLE TOO NEW FOR MUCH AFTERMARKET OR WHAT????? HELP PLEASE

I actually get everything from my local dealer(very good guys) at or about the same price as from them. But I get to pick it up in person and keep the money local.

Perfex makes a poly skidplate for the belly but I dont see much improvement going from the stock to a thicker poly plate, when you could have the GYTR aluminum for a little more money.

just my .02 though.

I am happy with mine for the money I figure that if I same the case or the rear diff while I am in the woods, then it was worth it no question.

well i happened upon the moose site and they have a-arm, full skid, and rear skid. couldnt get prices, have to go to a dealer and have them check

a-arm- M700-72
full skid- 0506-0269
rear diff- M800-65

im going to call a local carrier of moose and check prices..

I'm a Ricochet Dealer - my company name is Metric PowerSports. I've offered pricing breaks to those that ride Wolverines as I do (yep, I'm a softy for them). Feel free to PM me if you are considering Ricochet - they are definately worth the money as they are the only skids I'll use while riding rocks in Colorado.

Well I just ordered the rear skid plate from my cousins shop. Id like to get the whole set down the road, but for now its peace of mind for me since I had that issue with a branch getting caught up in my brake lines. I hope this will help.

I just got the rear skid plate and Im pretty dissapointed. This thing is pretty small. I know its meant to protect the rear differential but I was hoping it may be a little wider to also protect my rear brakes since I had a small branch wreak havoc on my entire rear brake assemply a few weeks back. Im so afraid of going over anything now that may get caught in the rear brake lines, etc.

Unfortunately, I've not seen a rear skid that can protect the rear brake on an '95-'05 Wolverine - even the ricochet skid (which is considered a rear swingarm skid) doesn't do it.

wolverineskidsvz7.jpg

As for the '06-'08 Wolerines, I still believe the brake is out by the wheel so the Ricochet skid won't help there either.

53691tn3.gif

j-n-j-racing

i have came upon a deal from these guys for a-arm guards and full belly skids. i can get them for 95.00 per set......email me if your intrested....the more i can order the better the price, this is the price for 4 sets, then i get another drop in price for 10 sets

[email protected]

i dont know how long this deal will remain so hurry!!!!

I made my own out of UHMW plastic (like for a cutting board). I got enough to make one for my and my wifes bikes for about $80.00. Works great and is REALLY tough.

Back