• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"ski doo yellow" powermadd handguards

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
I figure maybe give this a shot before I buy them online--im looking for a pair of the Star Series powermadd handguards in ski doo yellow. Its a darker school bus yellow... I have the mounts. I'm looking to buy a pair if anyone has a set in good shape. Like I said a shot in the dark, right?

The extenders go on the guards to help protect a little more. They cost around 12 bucks by them selves.

Yea I just need the guards for now. Ski door yellow. The other yellow too neon yellow for my color scheme. Pm sent good buddy. Thank you so much

I bought both just to get the right color, I agree they are a big difference in the 2. Bad part is now im wanting to get rid of the neon yellow set and buy a red set lol. I got the PM Thanks again

I been thinking about going black and yellow on #5 instead of the blue would really like a set of yellow rear fenders to replace the white
what you thinking on the other yellow madds if you change to red Tim

I currently don't have any extra mounts, but the guards are new I would let them go for 20 if you want em, I will include the new Powermadd decals with them also.

Latest posts

Back