Sidewayz's mystery machine

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyler said:
i doubt it is a arms because he said PART meaning ONE part lol
Its more like an assembly of parts that make up one very good one . ????????????

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
your building your motor more?
Its not built now. Sorry Ive just been informed that my wife has another top-secret PART ( 1 ) on its way to. Im not going to know how to ride this thing when its done .

BeastlyWarrior228 said:
aaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaa a sway bar
Dind-ding-ding ,!! and the winner is Kyle. Im also installing a steering stabilizer . Should be done by the 20th for Summit.

HAH, once Kyle posted that I had an idea that thats what it was. What stabilizer you go with? I just got a Gibson (the pep I had on there was shot! Just kept it for looks, hahah)

well I never got to try out my new set up. Ill have to wait untill April to see how it works.

Yet just another reason why you needed to just stick with your machine! Hahahah. Got any pics of the new sway bar attached?

deadlastracing said:
Yet just another reason why you needed to just stick with your machine! Hahahah. Got any pics of the new sway bar attached?
im stayin on mine . it handles so much better. ill get a couple pics allcleaned up and e-mail them to you.

He was gunna fill out an entry for QOTM but since that hasn't happened, I figured I might as well post these pics?

new099.jpg

new101.jpg

new102.jpg

new103.jpg

Back