Shufflin off to Buffalo

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I was at Port O Call was in 1997, Frank's n butter is the trick, plus a little vinegar n S&P!

[quote:v12mypuq]....The anchor bar SUCKS DONKEY BALLS for wings.........

Bummer. Must have gone down hill since I was there.

:-/[/quote:v12mypuq]

The wings are pretty good....It's the 45 min wait to get in, looking at walls that look ike a Garfields, applebees, chilis, Fridays, and Outback threw up on them, the 45 min wait for wings, the shitty service, and the GHETTO location.

I live in the hood...but I won;t walk down Main street after dark. ESPECALLY by Buff General. fruit belt is 2 blocks away.

Yeah. Some parts of buffalo arent bad at all, but others, well suck. I spent the night at a friends house in buffalo, and its ok to hear gunshots out in the hicks where i live, but its not ok to hear them in a city, like i did that whole night. Any one hear anything more about Bass Pro? I have a feeling that it isnt going to happen. later.

Yeah. Some parts of buffalo arent bad at all, but others, well suck. I spent the night at a friends house in buffalo, and its ok to hear gunshots out in the hicks where i live, but its not ok to hear them in a city, like i did that whole night. Any one hear anything more about Bass Pro? I have a feeling that it isnt going to happen. later.

IF ANYONE THINKS BUFFALO IS BAD, GO TO THE SOUTH END OF CHICAGO. MOVE TO ATLANTA. Or Spend a night in DETROIT.

Buffalo had 67 murders last year. Chicago had around 450.
Atlanta had 67 murders BEFORE FEBURARY.

Buffalo ain't ****.

FACT.

[quote:rnp1dq4l]Yeah. Some parts of buffalo arent bad at all, but others, well suck. I spent the night at a friends house in buffalo, and its ok to hear gunshots out in the hicks where i live, but its not ok to hear them in a city, like i did that whole night. Any one hear anything more about Bass Pro? I have a feeling that it isnt going to happen. later.

IF ANYONE THINKS BUFFALO IS BAD, GO TO THE SOUTH END OF CHICAGO. MOVE TO ATLANTA. Or Spend a night in DETROIT.

Buffalo had 67 murders last year. Chicago had around 450.
Atlanta had 67 murders BEFORE FEBURARY.

Buffalo ain't ****.

FACT.[/quote:rnp1dq4l]

OWN3D

IF ANYONE THINKS BUFFALO IS BAD, GO TO THE SOUTH END OF CHICAGO. MOVE TO ATLANTA. Or Spend a night in DETROIT....

Went to Detroit on business once...

NOT a nice place.... :eek:

They must be better at hiding the bodies in Buffalo...lol.

I live in GA, but avoid Atlanta most of the time. People don't know how to drive down there. Thats probably where 65 of those murders happened, the interstates!

Really, Buffalo is about #9 on the worst places I've lived...Muskogee Oklahoma being #1. sure, the place is not the ******* Ritz, but it's not as bad as everyone says. I live a stone's throw from Downtown...Like I said, I have not locked my cars, or house in about 2 years...I even leave the ffaceplate on my radio. Sure, there are bad parts, but even the bad parts are about as bad as the mild paryts of a larger city.

Want to see Danger? Go to Rochester.

Really, Buffalo is about #9 on the worst places I've lived...Muskogee Oklahoma being #1. sure, the place is not the ******* Ritz, but it's not as bad as everyone says. I live a stone's throw from Downtown...Like I said, I have not locked my cars, or house in about 2 years...I even leave the ffaceplate on my radio. Sure, there are bad parts, but even the bad parts are about as bad as the mild paryts of a larger city.

Want to see Danger? Go to [size=100:fxyid9ot][size=100:fxyid9ot]Rochester[/size:fxyid9ot][/size:fxyid9ot].

HAHAHA thats where i live :cool:

Back