Shufflin off to Buffalo

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyinacez

Reaction score
Hey guys, new job starting April in Buffalo. Any members in the area give me a shout as to where you ride, maybe we can hook up. Here are a few pics of me new office:)
bandits.jpg

bandit.jpg

Ya, Buffalo, NY. It is fun to fly although all my flying will be done between 11pm-7am with a bunch of boring ass boxes. It's top speed will top a warrior by about 280mph(top 350) but normal cruise is only 220mph.

Well, I believe Susupensionworks is about 2 hours from you...

I am 6, so that's a little far for a day trip

it depends what part of buffalo ur gonna be in. lots of trails in the country theres some in the city even more if ur willing to run from conrail

Make sure you hit Frank and Theresa's Anchor Bar (home of the original Buffalo Wing) when you get there!!

I actually used to live in Fort Erie about 10 years ago, right across the river. The Anchor bar will be my first stop guaranteed, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
Actually that plane is not the one I will be in, just imagine that one all white with paint chipping all over it...lol!
speedped79, I think I will be living near the airport, Williamsville maybe....not sure just yet. Any good neighborhood's close to the airport that you can think of? Thanks

Williamsville, Amherst, Orcard Park are nice places. But I personally like the country better. I wouldnt move right in buffalo cause youll get shot or robbed. the only trails around here are ones that are private, unless you ride the railroad tracks. good luck. btw, any one from around here race in freedom? they used to have atv races, but I cant find the site. later.

Williamsville, Amherst, Orcard Park are nice places. But I personally like the country better. I wouldnt move right in buffalo cause youll get shot or robbed. the only trails around here are ones that are private, unless you ride the railroad tracks. good luck. btw, any one from around here race in freedom? they used to have atv races, but I cant find the site. later.

BULLSHIT. I live at Jefferson and S.Division. I have not locked my car, or house for about 2 years now.

Lexington>Buffalo for crime. FACT.

The anchor bar SUCKS DONKEY BALLS for wings. Find a local Avenue Pizzeria. Best wings in the city....which is to say the same as everyone else..Frank's red hot sauce, and liquid butter.

There are LOTS of places to ride in Buffalo.....If you don;t mind running from CSX cops once in a while.......

Got a job at Prior Avaition huh? I used to work for them on the cargo side of the arport lumping cargo under contract to UPS.

I know a few places in the Southern Tier(1.5 hours from blow) that have some GREAT riding........

Im down for meeting up in the southern tier from some riding !!!!!!!! ive been to Pine hills atv park but thats the only place i know of....thats right near dansville.

Latest posts

Back