Show your Tow Rigs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I like the GMC front end better, too. My mom has an '01 Silverado with the 8.1/Allison, and I prefer my GMC front end over the Bowtie. Too big and bulky. It does look way better then the 03-07 "sharp" front end, as I call it.

My little diesel, 55mpg and just enough power to tow a trailer load. I've had the turbo upgraded and a tune done. I hope to have the injectors upgraded soon. I'd like to see 170hp and 230 torque.
image-18_zpse1f5beaa.jpg

TDI FTW!

heres what i use if its just me.

1996 chevy, 6.5l TD, 5spd manual, heavy 3/4 cat delete, fuel tuned up, FSD relocated, K&N.
i average around 23mpg, if im easy on it it will get 28 but thats a rare thing for me to drive it easy lol.

this picture is from a couple months ago, about a month ago i had a girl pull out in front of me and whiped the entire left side and insurance totaled it, but they are still arguing over value and such. so i still daily drive it, its only got cosmetic damage on it now.

before wreck
westons96_zps86adc1c4.jpg

The rims were cheap, got all 4 rims and tires installed for about $1100 with free replacement warranty. Much better than the tiny rusted steelies and the tiny little donut tires that were on it when we got it. There are definitely better looking rims but these 17s are pretty well built and have a lot of weight capacity per rim.

The rims were cheap, got all 4 rims and tires installed for about $1100 with free replacement warranty. Much better than the tiny rusted steelies and the tiny little donut tires that were on it when we got it. There are definitely better looking rims but these 17s are pretty well built and have a lot of weight capacity per rim.

Gotcha man you're right there the 3/4 steel wheels weren't pretty.

Jeeze you lucky guys have big trucks in the states

Here in NZ it would cost $200 to fill the tank on those size trucks, very rarely seen over here. And the ones you do see are being paid off forever.

I just have a Rav4 for towing, does everything we need, a manual gearbox with diff lock etc, actually does really well in the farms etc where I fell big old trees for firewood sometimes. People laugh at these but they are damned capable little wagons.

This trailer I have just built, especially for the Warrior and the wife's Moto4...3.7 meter deck, 5 meter total length, perfect size.

Attachments

• DSCF5350.jpg
    DSCF5350.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 23
Altair, you have a nice trailer and Toyota! Nothing to feel bad about that little tank.

Lol, I rely on my buddies to pick me up with my Moto4. I drive a small car 4 cyl Plymouth that is worth less than my Moto4!!! I really should get myself a small trailer to tow myself around when we go out to ride. I give my guys gas money at least though, so I don't feel bad about it! :D

Last edited:
Here in NZ it would cost $200 to fill the tank on those size trucks, very rarely seen over here. And the ones you do see are being paid off forever.

I just have a Rav4 for towing, does everything we need, a manual gearbox with diff lock etc, actually does really well in the farms etc where I fell big old trees for firewood sometimes. People laugh at these but they are damned capable little wagons.

This trailer I have just built, especially for the Warrior and the wife's Moto4...3.7 meter deck, 5 meter total length, perfect size.

It costs every bit of $100 to fill my truck. I don't let it get completely empty. Has a 34 gallon tank, so it likes to drink... And, I run supreme 93oct in it at roughly $3.40 a gallon as of late.

It costs every bit of $100 to fill my truck. I don't let it get completely empty. Has a 34 gallon tank, so it likes to drink... And, I run supreme 93oct in it at roughly $3.40 a gallon as of late.

Brought mine out to work today and she has 3/4 of a tank still :D I filled up the last trail ride I did about a month ago lol (not my DD I have a old camry for that) gas is under 3 a gallon here. All my vehicles (and quads) are getting filled up once I get paid lol

Gas is nearly $4 a gallon in the states?

Here in NZ its nearly $8.50 a gallon...........

Back