Show your Tow Rigs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a hell of a deal on my truck, $3300 plus about $700 for a few parts and fluids to get it up to my standards. I have to have a truck and a minimum of a 3/4 ton, I have a habit of hauling some heavy loads that even though is not all the time a 1/2 ton couldnt handle. Like the 500 gal poly tank I put in the bed to haul water for the FIL mudd party, current truck doesnt even flinch, my old half ton had the bumper almost dragging. Besides in the summer when I dont need the truck, Ive got the Tbird to run around in.

**** can't beat that. Gotta love a Ford!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I bought my truck 7 years ago this May. Had 40k on it, and paid $14,000. Got a very good deal. Needed tires, and the rear brake pads where siezed in the brackets (Conn truck). Absolutely love it. I haul lots of round bales, trucks, tractors, skid steers, etc... I've had 9tons on her before, passing people on hills:)... I do drive a little 86.5 Nissan Hardbody w/NapZ 2.4. Gets 20mpg vs. my 8.1's 11or12.

I love my Durango. It has a 7600lb tow cap and get 15 mpg doin it! 22 normally

I bought my truck 7 years ago this May. Had 40k on it, and paid $14,000. Got a very good deal. Needed tires, and the rear brake pads where siezed in the brackets (Conn truck). Absolutely love it. I haul lots of round bales, trucks, tractors, skid steers, etc... I've had 9tons on her before, passing people on hills:)... I do drive a little 86.5 Nissan Hardbody w/NapZ 2.4. Gets 20mpg vs. my 8.1's 11or12.

Nissan Hardbody...I had one...loved it

Ours does good. One of the best trucks made. She's getting tired, but does the job.

Here's mine.
9yty6amy.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Here's what I haul my wheeler in?

045.jpg

'96 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab, 237,xxx mi. !

Last edited:
I don't have any good shots of her, but here's my 95 F350 crew cab dually powerstroke.
ians%20dually2_zps74250905.jpg

brand new Southbend clutch, brand new brakes all around, every accessory offered inside and out, showroom looking interior, 145k. I traded it in last year for an 03 Tahoe basically a Z71.
IMG_1401_zps9b9d0b37.jpg

Sold the F350 on Saturday. We got the trans swapped in my brothers diesel chev pickup tho, so it's driving again. So i guess that's the tow rig for now.

Any more?

84 Chevy short bed. I did a full frame off on it 14 years ago, but it is showing its age now because I have used and abused it. The utility trailer is a former boat trailer with a nice plank deck added. Tows like a dream but not overly pretty.

Her's my most favorite truck. Bought her when I turn 18 (financed in mom's name so I got a good rate, paid for it myself). 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 8.1L, Allision 1000 5sp, 4x4, SLE, 4.10 rear. I put in a Valley Stow-a-Ball gooseneck hitch, Tekonsha Voyager brake controler, Allision deep trans pan (3.5qts), Superchips programmer (that mpg claim is bullshit, btw), dual batterys, just installed 3" in and out dual stainless steel mufflers with turn downs a couple months ago.

0204010921_zps49f927fa.jpg

She gets serviced every 3k with synthetic oil, the tires get rotated and balanced, and the air filter gets cleaned. I service the throttle body once or twice a year, change fuel filter a few times a year, servie the trans every 20k... I'm anal with my car care. But she pulls anything, and can do dunots with ease:)

Trailer is a 20k dual wheel tandem axle that I bought for $1500 three years ago. She was a tag-a-long when I got her. Found the gooseneck on Ebay about 7mos later. Won the auction at $280! Was cut off a brand new trailer the buyer wanted made into a tag-a-long. Don't have too much in her. Putting an 8k winch on Saturday, actually. And she has one of many "other trucks" on her in this pic, lol;)
I thought this was ironic, same color just not a GMC ( I like the GMC's better IMO)
Here's mine and my sweethearts

Here she's hauling my gpas 1996 powerstroke that needed an IDM, 2001 2500hd 6.0l 4l80e 209k miles 3/4 of an inch lower in the front with 32" tires

Latest posts

Back