Show your Tow Rigs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

Reaction score
I'm sure some of you have decent setups for getting your bikes to the trails, lets see em!

Here's mine :
20130216_153150_HDR.jpg

'97 F350 XLT Diesel & 12' custom trailer
Easily hauls 3 quads and all the gear needed.

IMG_0570.JPG

trailer_bogger_fenders.jpg

Built the trailer from a camper-trailer frame, skinned the fenders with worn out TSL Boggers.

My little diesel, 55mpg and just enough power to tow a trailer load. I've had the turbo upgraded and a tune done. I hope to have the injectors upgraded soon. I'd like to see 170hp and 230 torque.
image-18_zpse1f5beaa.jpg

be5azu4e.jpg

Not a good pic of my truck but its pulling a 62000lb cotton picker out of the field after the hydrostat **** the bed this past picking season. 50 ft chain that's a big ass picker.
04 F250 6.0 with a little work.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Her's my most favorite truck. Bought her when I turn 18 (financed in mom's name so I got a good rate, paid for it myself). 2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD, 8.1L, Allision 1000 5sp, 4x4, SLE, 4.10 rear. I put in a Valley Stow-a-Ball gooseneck hitch, Tekonsha Voyager brake controler, Allision deep trans pan (3.5qts), Superchips programmer (that mpg claim is bullshit, btw), dual batterys, just installed 3" in and out dual stainless steel mufflers with turn downs a couple months ago.

0204010921_zps49f927fa.jpg

She gets serviced every 3k with synthetic oil, the tires get rotated and balanced, and the air filter gets cleaned. I service the throttle body once or twice a year, change fuel filter a few times a year, servie the trans every 20k... I'm anal with my car care. But she pulls anything, and can do dunots with ease:)

Trailer is a 20k dual wheel tandem axle that I bought for $1500 three years ago. She was a tag-a-long when I got her. Found the gooseneck on Ebay about 7mos later. Won the auction at $280! Was cut off a brand new trailer the buyer wanted made into a tag-a-long. Don't have too much in her. Putting an 8k winch on Saturday, actually. And she has one of many "other trucks" on her in this pic, lol;)

This is from last winter. I didn't realize how dirty she way then. LOL. Beautiful blue... when it's cleaned and waxed.

My little diesel, 55mpg and just enough power to tow a trailer load. I've had the turbo upgraded and a tune done. I hope to have the injectors upgraded soon. I'd like to see 170hp and 230 torque.
image-18_zpse1f5beaa.jpg

I've never seen this before but I want one now my truck gets like 8mpg

I used to drive a F-150 off road. I loved that truck, fun to drive useful to haul stuff but it was hard on fuel. It did ok as far as trucks go 16-18mpg. The TDI is not fun to drive, not sporty, and not all that nice to look at. I see it as a tool to get my ass where I need to go and haul my junk around. In the first year I owned it I put about 28,000 miles on it. It will go about 600 miles on a tank of fuel and that's at 75mph. I picked up a new trailer and have put a few good loads of 1500lbs on it. The car tows it just fine, thanks to the computer tune I had done. It has a stage 2 tune 130hp and 200 torque now. I want to have it cranked up even more after I have bigger injectors installed.

I envy you guys with nice trucks!! But having a vehicle that's this good on fuel gives me the freedom to drive anywhere I want for only a few bucks. I can rent a truck or borrow my brothers F-350 the few times a year I need a real truck. If I want to burn money on gas I'd rather be having fun on my warrior or on the boat, rather then costing a ton just to get to work and back.

I got a hell of a deal on my truck, $3300 plus about $700 for a few parts and fluids to get it up to my standards. I have to have a truck and a minimum of a 3/4 ton, I have a habit of hauling some heavy loads that even though is not all the time a 1/2 ton couldnt handle. Like the 500 gal poly tank I put in the bed to haul water for the FIL mudd party, current truck doesnt even flinch, my old half ton had the bumper almost dragging. Besides in the summer when I dont need the truck, Ive got the Tbird to run around in.

Latest posts

Back