Show me your rear fender cuts!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remainincognito

Reaction score
Thinking of cutting the rear fender to kinda match my front cuts. If you cut them then show them. Thank you.

How short are you talking? If you cut them so they're like some peoples front fender cuts that would look both ugly and be bad if you want to stay reasonably clean

Who cares about staying clean? Getting dirty is part of riding. All I can say is that this warrior looks sick. I don't know who's it is but it's nice cut this way.
2rpb7mo.jpg

That warrior is freakin sick, the cut is different, I usually dont like fully cut fenders but that one is alright.

mine looks like that...but the plastics are OFF! i would rock that look if i didnt encounter any mud but thats OUT OF THE QUESTION. if my warrior looked like that i would be reluctant to take it anywhere dirty...

The fenders dont do **** for keeping you clean and i don't even have an extended axle so cutting really wouldn't make a difference to me. and why do people worry about staying clean so much anyway, have fun and get dirty.

the rear fenders do nothing for me all the mud goes through the heel guards and into my shoe and then the mud goes right around the fenders sence more than 1/2 my tire sticks past the fender

Not true about the rear fenders! They do to help...they keep the rubber from burning our fat asses off when we're hanging off of them! ;D

hmm, why do I like to stay clean.. I don't wear gear like you guys. I wear old shoes, helmet, smeatshirt or T SHIRT IN SUMMER and jeans that is it. I do get pretty muddy already so I wouldn't want to be more covered in mud.

but hey, that warrior does look good. I like both looks really but personally, I wouldn't cut mine. because 1.) dad won't let me (LOL!) and 2.) My warrior looks sweet with the full fenders.

That is a nice warrior, but only for the parts it has, Why would you cut the rear fender so damn much, I bet that guy gets hit alot by his own roost, with my extended axle, and shortened aftermarket fenders, the very tip of the rears are always embedded with a thick layer of dirt, and Its not from using reverse lol. You'll just be putting yourself in danger from rocks being shot at you and punctures from the exposed parts when you fall.

exactly. rocks+no fenders=WATCH THE Fu#k OUT! but it doesn't looks bad .but on a stock warrior might look like ****

it would have saved that guy a WHOLE lota time if he just took the fender's off!

Pshh do you know how gay it looks just without the rear finders it looks really gay. What this guy did tood time but it was worth it becuase it looks really cool.

I've cut my rear fender to match the photo earlier in this thread. I'll post pics when I get it remounted.

im with klutchbuster on this one that thing looks stupid as hell and the only nice thing about it r the parts.

Side view of the cut and I'll try to get better rear views as they didn't come out good and don't know why but very dark.

2wrnazt.jpg

Side view of the cut and I'll try to get better rear views as they didn't come out good and don't know why but very dark. Edelbrock and works fronts shortly.

2wrnazt.jpg

do u realize you posted the same pic but o well it looks ok wouldnt do it to mine tho i like how it shows off the exhaust tho

Back