Show me your family of quads!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
K well ill start...like it says your family of quads....

allquads.jpg

From left to right:
My dads
My middle bros
My other bros (deadlast)
And mine ;D

Then there is "Dude" my cute doggy :-*

Hey nice quads :p. I would show you my family of quads but there's only one lol. I'm just wondering the green one is a mojave right? What kind of hood/number plate is that and where did you get one? Just curious. Thanks. Really nice group of quads though. Is the white/black warrior stock?

yeah thats a mojove and it has maire race plastics for a mojave, he made the number plate out plexy glass and we got the plastics from maire.

yes the white back one is stock, it just has aftermarker rear tires, everything is painted, and it has a maire hood, renthal bars and shock covers.

Yeah i got them all mounted up...i cant wait to try them out.

That crappy pic was killing me. Here's a better one...

DSC00732.jpg

Thanks, I still have the rear shock to put on. If you look close enough you'll see it setting on the nerfs...lol Been to cold and I've been feeling pretty lazy because of it.

Not to mention the wife has been pestering the hell out of me to "fix up" her warrior...

that a really clean looking 660 by the way
he has had it new since 03. we have put a beatin on it cuz we would take turns riding it when i didnt have one. he is fixing to buy a 727 big bore kit for it.

Yep I agree do the suspension first, then motor...

thats wat i tryed to tell him but his whole family is full of speed junkies. his dad has a chevelle with a 572 in it. but he wont listen to me

Back